headache + sick + stomach ache = FUCK YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH !

What up ?! You've all see my new blog theme . Rock isn't it ? Yeah ! You wanted to know why did I change my blog theme ? okay . So , I played this game call dragon ball z budokai 3 . Inside of the their have a System Of A Down song ! Yeah ! so thats why i changed my blog theme . So , back to the story . At 6:00 today . I wake up early today because i have a drama practice to attend . But , my cousin wouldn't go . So , I didn't go to . At 7:45 , my head is so hurt ! Until now . That's mean i have a headache . At the same time i am sick to . So , I've turn off the fan because it's too cold .When i switch off the fan . My stomach hurt ! OHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!! I HAVE A STOMACH ACHE THAT REALLY HURT ! So , I've taken some pills and the stomach ache has gone but I still have a headache and sick . So , that's all guys ! OMG ! My stomach hurt again ! Gotta go ! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH !

No comments:

Post a Comment